5.24.24

Dawn cracking; an egg? A smile; over the world. Without memory, I become the saddest person in the world. What does this scene remind me of? I can't remember. Who will meet me here? Who has just departed? Then just as quickly, the absence of memory becomes filled with my life. I am lucky, the luckiest, maybe. Years ago, a nun in the great hidden mountain held my hands between hers. She was filled with her own loneliness. "May you have many wonderful friends cross your path, may they take care of you." Her blessing has always been my destiny. 

May I write without guilt. May I live like a free person. May I live as happily or as sadly as I can. May I love you in a way that you can always be sure of.

Recently: my personality rises and falls, like the belly of a sleeping bear pretending to be a mountain. 

Comments

Popular Posts