10.30.22
I can't make work anymore that (they) (you) (we) can understand. I realize I cannot know what (we) (you) (they) understand. There's a sense that I'm getting closer to what I'm trying to do and what I'm trying to do is nothing. I've spent hours watching the wind speaking to the trees as if I am between them myself. Still I have this body. The time of the sentence. We in the beginning, middle, end, end, end. This life holding the fucking door open, a hand from somewhere outside saying wait. Before you go. Just a minute before you forget all of this and the image of me the dirty window Your breath turning into smoke in the air and. How might we put our skin close to the ice. Those fractures on its surface that appear when we close our eyes and then open them again.
Comments
Post a Comment