12.16.22

It is okay to live outside of the sentence. To go to a place before or after words. Sometimes I can't rise to the responsibility of language. So I won't be specific unless you really want to know what I mean. 

What I mean: No one ever taught me how to say yes, but I do remember how your hands felt in mine. 


---

We've walked ahead of the words. 
Do you see them over there?
Waving their arms at us.
I'm not sure if they are saying hello or goodbye. 

Well, it doesn't really matter now. 

--- 

notes from home:

  • you get to make all the decisions, without any answers at all. 
    • No, it's not that the answers don't exist, they just won't satisfy you, that's all
  • does desire make any of us trustworthy? 
  • daring to use your own intelligence. 
    • to see your own face. and to survive. 
    • what women know...

Comments

Popular Posts