11.15.22
The people I want to write with are the people who wanna write and that's about it and the people I wanna dance with are the people who wanna dance the people who wanna eat good and well and often the people who wanna fuck with pleasure who wanna say please thank you and goddammit NO so they can YES for real. I wanna live for real for real. The people who want to be on this planet with me including myself. The people who say I don't know anything for certain but it doesn't matter doesn't stop me from getting up and listening with my whole body trying to be here with gravity, with music. Every thing I'm writing is a prayer meant to be sung or whispered quietly to yourself and your lover. Touching my forehead to the earth with such satisfaction. I won't be afraid of you anymore. I won't. I won't.
Comments
Post a Comment