4.19.23
I found poetry because I was trying to give birth to myself. In trying to do that, I realized I had been born and died already, many times, and that poetry knew that.
Standing on the very edge of everything, I realized I was in the middle.
So I took up my life like an instrument, and tried to play it even though it sounded terrible for a very long time. Recently, I can finally make a beautiful sound. It seems that this music has been making its way to the surface from somewhere deep inside.
To reach this place, I had to put both my hands on the earth and listen.
To reach this place, I had to put both my hands on my life and listen.
Standing on the very edge of everything, I realized I was in the middle.
So I took up my life like an instrument, and tried to play it even though it sounded terrible for a very long time. Recently, I can finally make a beautiful sound. It seems that this music has been making its way to the surface from somewhere deep inside.
To reach this place, I had to put both my hands on the earth and listen.
To reach this place, I had to put both my hands on my life and listen.
Comments
Post a Comment