5.5.22
Q: My dear friend, how are you today?
A: Friend, today my heart is heavy.
Q: I could feel your heaviness within me. What you carry, I carry.
A: I am sitting in a room now, in a new place. The sun is shining through the window. I know it is beautiful outside yet I cannot bring myself to welcome it.
Q:
A: I am afraid if I bend over, I may overflow with tears. I may fall into those tears. Salty, slippery, endless.
Q: Bend, my friend. If you fall, I will be here to receive you. Your tears are a call to return to the ocean. Take refuge here. We will keep you safe.
A: I would like to speak honestly.
Q: You may always speak as honestly as you would like with me.
A: I am walking towards myself in the dark now. I do not know where I am.
Q: We have known this darkness before. I will walk with you.
A: Words escape me.
Q: Let them escape.
A: I am more free than I know.
Q:
A:
Q:
A: This morning I told loved ones that I was sad.
Q: We must release ourselves into the air and into the arms of those who wish to embrace us.
A: A loved one, with his eyes closed, put a hand over his heart as he listened to me.
Q:
A: It is possible for many hearts to beat as one.
Q: We are with each other even when we are apart.
A: On the train, I imagined sitting in peace with each other.
Q:
A: Friend, I am afraid.
Q: I will listen with you always.
A: Today, I feel far from grace.
A: Who opened the door?
Q: Take my hand.
A: I am afraid.
Q:
A:
Q:
A:
Q:
A:
Comments
Post a Comment